Friday 13 February 2009

Recovery of data lost due to deleted or formatted using pandora

I format the c partition windows os in laptop hard drives, because I forget to backup myfiles finally word file that contains tasks lecture also automatically deleted. Because the lazy type again I try browsing software on the internet. I can finally free software named Pandora .. I try to install the pandora and direct search of missing file ...., after waiting 1 hour, finally seek out the missing file. thanks for the Pandora team have created a free software that very helpful for recovery missing files. For friends who may accidentally delete a file can try use this software.


Currently pandora file size: 3.Mb, version 2.0.7

Link:

http://www.pandorarecovery.com/

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Random Posts