1. Reducing the memory allocation for the handling of the CD autoplay feature, so the windows can take advantage of the memory allocation for applications / features, so you indirectly reduce the workload windows.
2. can help prevent your computer infected by a virus that is contained in the autorun CD
1. If you insert the CD into the CD / DVD player then the contents of the CD is not directly readable by the Multimedia Player (such as Winamp, Windows media player, etc.), to open it you must run the first Multimedia Player and then browse to the CD
2. If you insert the CD data to CD / DVD player then the contents of the CD is not directly readable by Windows Explorer, to open it you must run or click the icon CD / DVD
If you want to change the CD autoplay settings, do the following:
1. Open Windows Explorer
Right-click on the icon drive CD / DVD
2. Select the Autoplay tab, click the "take no action"
Click Apply then OK
3. Reopen next dialog box CD / DVD Properties
Select Other fitur , such as pictures or music CDs
4. Select "take no action"
Click Apply, OK
5. To restore to its original state simply click the restore default
References: Artikel Komputer